Most Floridians don’t realize that indoor air contains far more pollutants than outdoor air. A poorly maintained HVAC system can significantly worsen the effects of these pollutants, triggering allergies and other health conditions.
Filtering out dust, hair, pet dander, smoke, and other allergens improves your health and ensures that your HVAC system runs more efficiently, saving you money in the long run.
Lower your energy bills and improve your indoor air quality in Sunrise, FL, with premium solutions by Jackrabbit Air Conditioning.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality!
Even the cleanest homes can have poor indoor air quality. Most homeowners don’t realize that many everyday activities, appliances, and design features negatively impact the air we breathe inside.
These are some of the most common contaminants that cause health hazards in residential and commercial buildings:
- Newly installed floors or carpets
- Recent upholstery
- Tobacco smoke
- Smoke damage from a fire
- Popcorn ceilings
- Household cleaning products that emit VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Any fuel-burning appliance (space heaters, water pump, gas dryers, etc.)
- Greasy smoke from cooking
- Pet hair and dander
- Neglected cat litter boxes
- Mold and mildew from water damage
- Bug sprays
- Air fresheners